UK SEO secrets revealed! Boost your website in UK search. Expert training for businesses & individuals. Get found online, grow your audience!
As one of the UK’s leading Search Engine Optimization (‘SEO’) experts, I work with organisations, both large and small, to get their sites to the top of the search engine rankings.
I can work with your web design or product sales & marketing teams through my SEO training service to raise their SEO awareness and capability.
I deliver the training for companies and/or large groups at client premises. For individuals or small groups, I run an annual training seminar at our Birmingham training centre in the centre of the UK.
Training Goal & Learning Objectives
I aim to train each delegate in the capabilities they require to create a well-optimised page copy, suitably structured and promote this content through market-leading link-building and Web 2.0 promotion techniques. The course learning objectives for the SEO trainee are as follows:
- Trainee appreciates how search engines work, their market share and key differences
- The trainee understands the 12 Step Model to organic SEO and paid SEM
- Trainee can undertake the KOI Method for Keyword analysis (weighting popularity & competition)
- Trainees are aware of the Keyword deployment principles of prominence, proximity and density
- The trainee can tackle Domain name, file name and URL optimization
- The trainee can undertake Meta-data, title tag and heading tag optimization
- The trainee can undertake Page, alt & internal link text optimization
- Trainee is equipped with link building techniques & resources (including search engine & directory submissions)
- The trainee is skilled in Web 2.0 link & tag-baiting techniques (including blogging, online PR, article submission & more)
- Trainees can select match drivers, optimise ad text, create optimised landing pages and manage bids & PPC campaigns
- The Trainee understands local search optimisation techniques (Google Maps, Yahoo! Local, etc.)
- Trainee skilled in ongoing rank & traffic monitoring (including use of campaign parameters and Google Analytics)
Each attendee (from just one intense day of training) will go away with all the skills and techniques they need to start a professional SEO campaign or career.
For an additional charge, I can arrange for trainees can take a distance learning examination (over the internet) after the course to obtain certification as a Competent Search Engine Marketer (CSEM). This certification includes a copy of the Web CEO software, which many leading SEO consultants use to manage their SEO Campaigns. For those keen to back this up further, I can, where appropriate, sponsor individuals for membership in the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organisation (SEMPO).
SEO Training Costs
The day delegate rate for one person attending the course is £450 + VAT. Support for the optional distance certification costs an additional £150 + VAT. I offer discounts for large group bookings by arrangement (particularly where undertaken on client premises). The cost includes all course materials. I can also arrange for discounts on local accommodation near the training centre for those wishing to stay over the night before and make a fresh start in the morning.
Find out more about SEO Training.
To learn more, please complete the “Request a Proposal” form in the left panel (selecting ‘SEO Training’ as the service of interest). The dates for my next training courses are indicated in the right panel. I look forward to training you or your team in advanced SEO techniques.